domingo, agosto 28, 2005

Riddles of Darkness















Riddles of darkness
Enter my room.
Shadows of death
Will come soon!

In fate I have faith
In fate’s lies I believe.
These cruel vain promises
I shall achieve.

Whispers of hope
Crawl in my mind.
A way to the heart
They will not find!

My poor corrupted heart
Defeats my soul
Come conquer me…
Come conquer it all!

My deceiving eyes
Haunt your peace
My weak body
Eagers for a kiss.

A hard rock shell
Covers the feeling within
Nothing comes out!
Nothing gets in!

Protected from life
My existence fades away.
All is disappearing
Nothing, nothing will stay!

1 comentário:

Luís Silva disse...

Instead of focusing on the shadow you create, you should look ahead and contemplate the world as one, and, as being part of it, trying to remember your profit.
Keep it up mate :)